Friday, June 11, 2010

the happiest little bonsai tree (and friend)

on the way home from church last week, daniel and i saw a little old man selling various sizes of bonsai trees on the side of the road. um, awesome! why is it that anything miniature is cute? bonsai trees, babies, travel-size bottles of shampoo.... 


i acquired the bamboo plant yesterday at another estate sale i worked at. the irony is that this lady was selling all of her earthly possessions in order to rid herself of the threat of materialism. which of course transferred the materialism to me. i wanted everything in her house.

2 comments:

  1. Hello katie!

    I love Bamboo plants. Infact once we have our dream home with some acres I plan to pant bamboos as some of screeming or backdrop.

    And the bonsai is the sweetest thing ever!

    I was to see you there today at the sale. I must say I enjoy going to the Estate Sales that you guys put together. I'll see you at the next one!

    Bisous! = Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks! it's always good to see you too!

    ReplyDelete