Tuesday, January 4, 2011

no, it's not a sheer nightgown

i got this dress from my husband for my 21st birthday last year. somehow, he always does a great job at picking out dresses for me. but when i opened it in front of my family at my birthday party, it seriously looked like a see-through nightie haha. i'm pretty sure that's what everyone thought until i (very loudly) thanked him for the dress. can you imagine if he had given me a nightgown for bed in front of my parents? (turning red right now, just thinking about it....)


dress: gift from husband (via ross?)
pants: target (girls' section!)
boots: charlotte russe
belt: ross (it came attached to a shirt i really wanted!)
cardigan: target



my necklace actually used to be an earring.... my friend from college bought these for me in japan at a recycle shop (that's what second-hand stores are called in japan.... cool, right?). but somewhere between japan and here, she misplaced one of them. no problem, i said. it'll still make a friggin sweet necklace! isn't she cute? another friend of mine thought i was a catholic with a saint around my neck.... only if she can be the saint of glamour.


it seems as though i'm in a sentimental mood today.... i keep wearing all these gifted things from people. the "love" ring is from my baby sister who bought it in a toy dispenser. it's plastic, it's cute, and it makes me miss her because she lives in japan.... 

the other ring is from target and it's not sentimental at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment