Monday, March 8, 2010

outfit post: black ditsy floral dress

i bought this great dress at goodwill last summer, and have only worn it a few times. mainly because it's a little too short for my liking. plus all of my dresses and skirts at college have to come at least down to my knee. this is just what i'm used to. so to get around this, i often layer this dress over other items.

what i wore to class on friday:

 

this is the pattern up close:


and the shoes i wore it with:

 

and the outfit i wore to church (it was ridiculously warm on sunday):

 

this outfit is definitely my favorite of the two. i like how the polka-dot skirt makes it look like the dress is all one piece. here are my shoes:

 
black floral dress: vintage via goodwill
plum dress: mossimo (target) via goodwill
gray ankle boots: danita k via ebay
polka-dot skirt: vintage via... ??
tan cut-out heels: vintage via goodwill
cognac belt: goodwill

No comments:

Post a Comment